Terms & Conditions
This Website is owned and operated by West Metric Sdn Bhd under registered number 759716-M and address at No.66, Jalan SS2/55, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Site. By accessing the Site, you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Site. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use without notice at any time. Your use of the Site following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates.
Conditional Use Of Our Site
Your permission to use the Site is conditional upon your agreement that you:
- Will comply with these terms and conditions;
- Will provide accurate information when creating or registering an account in the Site; and
- Are solely responsible for your User ID and activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your User ID if you create as our member.
- We may, without prior notice to you, cancel your order for reasons undisclosed and fully refund the amount.
- We also reserve the right to suspend your purchases due to use of false e-mail address, or misleading account information
Registration Of Member/Account
You will need to create an account with us. If you choose to create an account with us, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. When you register, you will obtain unique log-in credentials (a “User ID”). Access to the Site and Services is not authorized by any other person or entity using your User ID and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site or use of the Services by persons using your User ID. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorization
Non-Confidentiality, Security And Privacy
Any communications between you and West Metric, such as email or other correspondence, in which you offer suggestions or comments for improving or modifying our Services will be deemed by us to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you agree that such information may be used by us without any limitation whatsoever.
Trademarks And Copyrights
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Malaysia copyright laws and International conventions. All rights reserved.
You are prohibited from:
- Disseminate any unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, vulgar or objectionable material;
- Gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- Transmit material that encourages conduct that constitues a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code or practice;
- Breach any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- Make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
As such, you will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by West Metric estore, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- Any claim by any third party that use of West Metric estore site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- Any claim by any third party that the use of West Metric estore site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with use of the West Metric estore site by you.
Availability Of West Metric Estore Site
With the team’s dedication of serving you the best we could, we would take all possible steps and care in the preparation of this site. However, we could not guarantee that this site service to be error free. If there is any fault occurs in the service, you can report it at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attend to you soonest possible.
West Metric Estore Site Liability
West Metric estore site is provided by West Metric without any guarantees of any kind either express or implied, including wihtout limitation, warranties of titles or implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particur purpose. You must bear the risks assoiated with the use of the Internet.
West Metric estore will ensure that information or material included on the West Metric estore site is correct, reputable and of high quality. West Metric estore will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of information or for any technical problems you may experience with the West Metric estore site. If West Metric estore is informed of any inaccuracies in the information or material on the West Metric estore site, West Metric will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as it reasonably can.
In particular, West Metric estore disclaim all liablities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the West Metric estore site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- Techinical problems including error or interruptions of West Metric estore site;
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of West Metric estore site;
- Inadequacy of West Metric estore site to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will notbe liable to you/or any third party for any consequential ot incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsover that arise out of or are related to West Metric estore site.
The products list within West Metric estore served as guide where it is subjected to be amended by West Metric estore without any notice. Products shown in West Metric estore also does not mean that is available in all countires, be it the same mechanic, or even the name or description of the products.
Product Terms And Conditions
These product Terms and Conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be decided only by the law of Malaysia in the Malaysia courts
Placing an order
The products listed in West Metric estore are for sale solely in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). West Metric estore accept orders from or deliver to address in Malalysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand only.
For placing an order for brand Kitchenaid products is for sale solely in Malaysia only; brand Bamix, Excalibur and Omega are for sale solely in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand.
After placing an order with West Metric estore, you will received an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that your order has been confirmed or accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming when your order has been shipped. We will notify you if for any reason we do not accept your order, or any part of it (in which case we shall not take payment from you in respect or the cancelled order, or the partially cancelled order). The circumstances where we may not accept your order include:
a) Where the product you have ordered is no longer available in stock;
b) Where your payment has not been authorised;
c) Where we have identified a pricing or product description error; and/or
d) Where you have not complied in any way with these terms and conditions.
All orders for products purchased under these terms and conditions are for personal, non-commercial use and must not be resold.
We will not be obliged to fulfil any other product(s) which may have been part of your order, unless and until the shipment of such product(s) has been confirmed.
You are required to create an account in order to purchase from West Metric estore. An account is required so we can collect information to allow you to pay for your purchase and provide you with easy access to view your past purchases and modify your preferences.
Please note that the on-screen display of the colours, designs, products may different form the actual appearance or size of products offered on the Site.
The price of all items for sales throught the West Metric estore, and delivery charges in respect thereof, will be as quoted on the West Metric estore site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
All prices, delivery and handling fees are expressed in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR), and are inclusive of any applicable GST tax at rate of 6% with effective from 1st April 2015 (as under the jurisdiction of the Royal Malaysia Customs Department). It will replace the existing sales tax and service tax. Prices shall be those prices published in this Site at the time you submit your order.
Our prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Shipping Confirmation.
Please note that time-scales for delivery and delivery charges will vary depending on the availability of the items ordered, and your address. Please allow for extra time for deliveries to outside of the Kuala Lumpur metro area and other countries. Please ensure that you have provided complete delivery address.
Delivery and handling fees (where applicable) will be advised at point of orders, prior to you completing your transaction. If you do not agree to pay the delivery and handling fees, you should not complete your order.
Our Shipping Confirmation will notify you of the delivery method used. Deliveries are made using third parties. As such, we cannot commit to an exact delivery date or time. However, tracking number will be provided once your order shipped, which will an estimated delivery date and details for you to tracking the status of your order.
Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the item(s) to the address you gave us when placing your order. You own the item(s) once we have received payment in full from you in respect of such item(s) – unless and until the Contract is cancelled, in which case ownership of the item(s) reverts to us on our refund to you in respect of the cancelled item(s). The item(s) will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery of such item(s).
i. Credit Card
West Metric estore Site accepts all Visa and Mastercard, both Credit and Debit, and is 3D Secure (Verified by Visa, and MasterCard Secure) enabled. All your credit card information is protected by mean of industry-leading encryption standards.
Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issues card due to Foreign Exchange.
ii. Debit Card
West Metric estore accepts all Malaysian Visa and Mastercard debit cards where subject to bank availability. All debit card numbers shall be protected by means of industry-leading encryption standards.
iii. Online Banking
By choosing this payment method, you can transfer the payment for Goods to a West Metric’s account for the total amount of your purchase (including any applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs).
For time being, West Metric estore accepts online bank transfers from Ambank, Bank Islam, CIMB Bank, Hong Leong, Maybank, Public Bank, RHB, Alliance Bank.
The availability of the products in West Metric estore site does not represent the availability of the products in West Metric physical store.
In order to ensure the products are available for all customers, West Metric estore reserve the right to set maximum limits in advance for the purchase of individual items by a single customer.
Shall there be a scenario where goods are not available due to factors beyond the control of West Metric estore, West Metric estore shall make effort to substitute item which is closest on price and type to the original ordered item.
West Metric warrants that the products will be correspond with their specification at the time of delivery, and agrees to remedy any non-conformity therein for period of 12 months commencing from date on which the products are delivered or deemed to be delivered (“Warranty Period”). Where you are dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act and the Consumer Protection Act), West Metric further gives to you such implied warranties as cannot be excluded by law.
West Metric estore warrants that the products will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery. The above warranty concerning the products is given subject to the following conditions:
- No condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the products supplied or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or use under any specific conditions, notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to West Metric estore.
- Any description given of the products is given by way of identification only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description.
- West Metric estore binds itself only to deliver products in accordance with the general description under which they were sold, whether or not any special or particular description shall have been given or shall be implied by law. Any such special or particular description shall be taken only as the expression of West Metric’s opinion in that half. West Metric does not give any warranty as to the quality state condition or fitness of the products.
- West Metric estore shall be under no liability for the following measures and action taken by you or third parties and the consequences thereof; improper remedy of defects alteration of the products without prior agreement of West Metric, addition and insertion of parts, in particular of spare parts which do not come from West Metric.
- West Metric shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from unsuitable or improper use, defective installation or commissioning by you or third parties, fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, defective or negligent handling, improper maintenance, excessive load, unsuitable operating materials and replacement materials, poor work, unsuitable foundation, chemical, electro-technical/electronic or electric influences, failure to follow West Metric instructions, misuse or alternation or repair of the products without West Metric approval
- West Metric is not liable for any loss damage or liability of any kind suffered by any third party directly or indirectly caused by repairs or remedial work carried out without West Metric’s prior written approval and you shall indemnify West Metric against each loss liability and cost arising out of such claims.
- West Metric shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty condition or guarantee) if the total price for the products has not been paid in cleared funds by6 the due date of payment.
- West Metric shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any defect in the products arising after the expiry of the Warranty Period.
Any claim which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the products or their failure to correspond with specification shall be notified to West Metric within 48 hours from the date of received of the products or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure. During use, the products shall be monitored constantly with regard to safety and defects. If there are even slight reservations concerning safety, the products must be used. West Metric shall be given written notification immediately, specifying the reservations or the defect. However in no event shall you be entitled to reject the products on the basis of any defect or failure, except where the failure is such that the products delivered are of a fundamentally different nature than those which West Metric had contracted to deliver.
If you are unable to give notification to West Metric in accordance with the above conditions (within 48 hours from date of received of the products), West Metric shall have no liability for any defect or failure or for any consequences resulting therefrom. Where any valid claim in respect of any of the products which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the products or their failure to meet a specification is notified to West Metric in accordance with the above conditions, the non-conforming products (or part thereof) will be repaired or replaced free of charges as original ordered. Upon a repair and replacement being made as aforesaid, you should have no further claim against West Metric.
b. Other Countries
West Metric estore warranties are not entitled for others countries:
Once your order has been finalized and payment been processed, there is no further changes can be made. As such West Metric estore would like to advice all our customer to carefully select your items before proceeding for payment.
For more inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care at 03-7877 5216; Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm (except weekend and public holidays) and lunch time: 1pm -2pm.
Alternatively you can email us your enquiry at email@example.com
We may change or discontinue the Site or any of the Services at any time without pior notice. We reserve the right to terminate or vary these terms and conditions at our election and for any reason, without prior notice, and this Agreement will automatically terminate in the event that you breach any of these terms and conditions.
West Metric reserves the right to those terms and conditions at any time.